Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
My husband loves braunschweiger--this is one of his favorite ways to eat it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package braunschweiger sausage
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely diced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Blend all ingredients in blender.
- Transfer to mold.
- Refrigerate and serve with crackers or bread.
I used a 12 oz. pkg braunschweiger and used 4 oz. cream cheese. After tasting, we decided to add 2 heaping tablespoons Dijon mustard and the result was a hit at the 4th of July party.