Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
My husband loves braunschweiger--this is one of his favorite ways to eat it.
Top Review by Sue Masters
I used a 12 oz. pkg braunschweiger and used 4 oz. cream cheese. After tasting, we decided to add 2 heaping tablespoons Dijon mustard and the result was a hit at the 4th of July party.
- 1 (8 ounce) package braunschweiger sausage
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely diced onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce