Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my go-to salad recipes. It's great with turkey or chicken. In a time crunch, quality deli meat can be used and it's just as good. From the Iowa Turkey Federation.
- 8 ounces rotelle macaroni, uncooked
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey or 9 ounces cooked turkey, cut up
- 1 red peppers or 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup carrot, shredded
- 4 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 cup ranch dressing (Hidden Valley Ranch made from mix is best)
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- In a large salad bowl, combine macaroni, turkey, pepper, carrots, bacon and olives.
- Add dressing and toss well, cover and chill.