Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very satisfying one pot meal for when you are in a hurry and don't have a lot of time to cook.
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 lb smoked sausage (your favorite is fine)
- 1 head cabbage, cored and quartered
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked and buttered (1/2 pat)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook noodles; drain and butter and set aside.
- Sauté onion and sausage in 1 Tbsp oil.
- Add cabbage and water.
- Add salt and pepper.
- When the cabbage is done add the noodles and serve.