1/1 Photo of Country Omlet (Casserole Style)
"e;suzie homemaker"e;'s Note:
This is a recipe that I came up with one night when I was in the mood for breakfast but wanted something different! It's easy and delicious, my picky 4 year old loved it, as well as my hubby!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pork sausage (I use Jimmy Dean)
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 tomato
- 5 potatoes
- 4 ounces mixed mushrooms, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium onion
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix, blend
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- garlic salt (to taste)
- little milk (for egg)
- 1pre-heat oven to 350.
- 2cook sausage.
- 3chop onion, tomato and garlic.
- 4In a medium mixing bowl beat egg's and add a little milk.
- 5peel and grate potato's into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- 6combine sausage,tomato,onion,garlic mushroom's,spices and 1/2 the cheese into egg mixture.
- 7mix well and pour over grated potato's.
- 8sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 9bake for 40 minutes or till egg is cooked.
- 10serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Omlet (Casserole Style)
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.0
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 327.4 mg
- Sodium 588.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: