Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is very similiar to one offered by one of the local grocery stores here. Except they charge you almost $10.00 for it. Our family always makes an assortment of "finger foods" for our get-togethers. This is a good choice for grazing at a party! Please note that the prep/cook time does not include refrigeration time.
- Combine all ingredients, except almonds, in a large bowl.
- Form into a large ball, or two smaller balls, if you prefer.
- Pour the almonds into a pie plate, or onto a dinner plate.
- Roll the ball(s) in the almonds to coat.
- Place into a bowl or on a plate and refrigerate until firm.