Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is for a tasty casserole. The kids won't even care if there is spinach in it!!
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) envelopes country gravy mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons ground mustard
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook gravy mix according to package directions.
- Thaw and drain spinach.
- Stir in the spinach, cheese, ham and mustard.
- Drain the pasta; stir into ham mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until heated through.