Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Julienne all vegetables to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Julienne ham (fat trimmed) to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Melt butter in a large wok or saute pan over medium heat.
- Add red pepper, yellow pepper, green pepper, turnips or jicama, onion, ham and garlic.
- Squeeze lemon juice over mixture.
- Stir and toss until all vegetables are well coated with butter.
- Add 2 Tbsp of water, continue stirring until all vegetables are tender.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to serving platter and serve with rice or pasta.