Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
In '400 Best Sandwich Recipes' by Alison Lewis
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves or 1⁄2 cup raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 12 baked biscuits, warmed and split
- 1 lb thinly sliced country ham
- In a small bowl, combine preserves and mustard; set aside.
- Place biscuits on a work surface.
- In a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat, brown ham for 2 minutes per side.
- Fill each biscuit bottom equally with ham and top with preserve mixture.
- Press top gently over each bottom and serve immediately.