In '400 Best Sandwich Recipes' by Alison Lewis
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine preserves and mustard; set aside.
- 2Place biscuits on a work surface.
- 3In a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat, brown ham for 2 minutes per side.
- 4Fill each biscuit bottom equally with ham and top with preserve mixture.
- 5Press top gently over each bottom and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Ham and Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.6
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.0 mg
- Sodium 866.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 11.3 g