Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had leftover ham from New Years so this is what I threw together one nite......There wasnt a crumb left so it must be good! Feel free to add whatever leftovers you have..
- 6 frozen biscuit dough
- 1 cup tiny peas, thawed
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups ham, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed, cooked, drained (frozen Obriens would work too)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a medium saucepan melt margarine.
- Add onion; cook until tender.
- Blend in flour, pepper and dry mustard.
- Add milk all at once.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened.
- Cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Add cheese; stir until melted.
- Stir in potato, ham and peas.
- Spoon mixture into a 10x6-inch baking dish; top with biscuits.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.