I had leftover ham from New Years so this is what I threw together one nite......There wasnt a crumb left so it must be good! Feel free to add whatever leftovers you have..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 frozen biscuit dough
- 1 cup tiny peas, thawed
- 1 1/2-2 cups ham, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed, cooked, drained (frozen Obriens would work too)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2In a medium saucepan melt margarine.
- 3Add onion; cook until tender.
- 4Blend in flour, pepper and dry mustard.
- 5Add milk all at once.
- 6Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened.
- 7Cook and stir 1 minute more.
- 8Add cheese; stir until melted.
- 9Stir in potato, ham and peas.
- 10Spoon mixture into a 10x6-inch baking dish; top with biscuits.
- 11Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Ham and Biscuit Bake
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.8
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 1058.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 19.1 g