In ‘The Complete Southern Cookbook’ by Tammy Allgood
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese and butter until well blended.
- 2Stir in ¾ cup of the flour and the cornmeal.
- 3Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- 4Lightly grease 18 miniature muffin cups and then preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- 5Shape the dough into 18 balls.
- 6Press evenly into the bottom and up the sides of each muffin cup; set aside.
- 7In a small bowl, stir together the Swiss cheese and the remaining 1 tablespoon flour.
- 8In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and cream.
- 9Stir in the Swiss cheese mixture and ham.
- 10Spoon evenly into the muffin cups.
- 11Bake 7 minutes.
- 12Top each muffin with an asparagus tip.
- 13Decrease oven temperature to 300 degrees.
- 14Cover with foil; bake 17 minutes, or until set.
- 15Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Ham and Asparagus Mini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (614 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.9
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 82.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g