Recipe by chef victoria #2
Real cream gravy.
Top Review by familymgrkendra
I made this last night to use over my biscuits and it is AWESOME!! I didn't have a bouillon cube so I used about 4tsps of Broth and it worked wonderfully!! My husband grabbed the recipe and said "This is a saver". We will be using this again in the very near future.
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons bacon grease
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and bacon grease in a medium sauce pan over med high heat.
- Add flour mixing to create a roux.
- Slowly whisk in milk.
- Eatch out for lumps.
- Vook stirring constantly until smooth and thick.
- Add bullion, garlic, and salt and pepper; mix well.
- TIPS- If your sauce is too thick, add milk. If it too runny, add more flour.