Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
A wonderful homemade liquid soap recipe. Let me know what you think of it!
Make and share this Country Garden Liquid Soap recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the distilled water and rosewater to a boil.
- Add the herbs and flowers to the boiling water.
- Let simmer 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat, and let the mixture continue to steep for 1 full hour.
- Strain the herbs and flowers out of the mixture.
- Reheat the mixture, but don't boil.
- Add the grated glycerin soap and castor oil.
- Stir til soap is melted.
- Let cool, and bottle.