- 1 (10 ounce) container Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme, divided
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped Oscar Mayer Smoked Ham
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- RESERVE 1/4 cup cooking creme. Whisk remaining cooking creme with eggs and black pepper until well blended.
- MELT butter in 10-inch ovenproof skillet on medium heat. Add green peppers; cook and stir 5 minute or until crisp-tender. Stir in egg mixture, onions and ham; cover. Cook on medium-low heat 8 to 9 minute or until center is almost set.
- HEAT broiler. Uncover frittata; sprinkle with Cheddar. Broil, 6 inches from heat, 2 to 3 minute or center is set and Cheddar is melted. Drizzle with reserved cooking creme.
- Pizza Frittata: Prepare as directed, substituting chopped OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni for the ham and KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese for the Cheddar.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 230 calories, 18g total fat, 10g saturated fat, 255mg cholesterol, 580mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, less than 1g dietary fiber, 3g sugars, 12g protein, 20%DV vitamin A, 20%DV vitamin C, 15%DV calcium, 8%DV iron.