Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Start this on the stovetop and finish in the oven. Serve in wedges for a delicious and easy breakfast dish. Done in a jif.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb cooked potato, diced small
- 1⁄4 cup diced ham
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 8 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a 12" non stick skillet with oven proof handle, heat olive oil until hot and add the potatoes, ham and garlic.
- Saute just until browned.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and pour over the potato mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook over medium low heat, occasionally sliding a spatula around the edge of the pan to loosen the frittata as it cooks.
- When nearly set, sprinkle with cheese and place in oven for 2 to 4 minutes or until evenly set and slightly golden.
- Note: If you do not have a skillet with an oven proof handle, wrap two layers of aluminum foil over your handle before baking.
I had some leftover ham so decided on this recipe. It's so good! I loved the garlic and parm flavors. I did add a bit of cheddar to the top as well. Thank you for a great dinner!
Halved the recipe. Did my potatoes as a part of prep for the fittata. I have done similar frittatas before, but with mozarella or cheddar. The parmesan took this a bit further in dimension. Will definitely prepare this one again....quick, easy, tasty, and if you don't mind eggs, WAY nutritious! Thanks!
Yum! Made a quick brunch using leftover roasted potatoes. Served with mixed fruit, coffee, and croissants. Overcooked mine just a bit by mistake, will watch more carefully next time. Thanks for a great recipe!