Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From my recipe clippings. Source unknown.
Make and share this Country-Fried Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Peel potatoes or scour with a brush under running water.
- Cut in 1/4-inch slices.
- Peel and slice onion.
- In a large skillet, heat oil.
- add potatoes and onion, stir with a spatula to mix well.
- Cover and move to moderate heat.
- Cook about 10 minutes, watching to make sure potato and onion do not brown.
- Uncover, season with salt and pepper and cook 10 to 15 minutes longer, until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.