1/1 Photo of Country Fried Minute Steaks
I have no idea where I found this, but I love it. In keeping with most of my cooking, quick and easy are the key words with this recipe. I'm starting to venture into longer and more difficult recipes a bit more, so maybe later recipes will get more complicated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1DO NOT DEFROST THE STEAKS, they must be frozen when cooked, otherwise they become a bit tough.
- 2Melt the shortening. Lower heat to medium or medium high.
- 3Dip FROZEN steaks in the Italian dressing, next into the crumbs until meat is completely covered.
- 4Pan fry meat in hot shortening over medium-high heat, long enough to brown both sides, no more than 2 minutes per side, and if the steak is very thin, that would be too long!
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Fried Minute Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.4
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 1251.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: