I had some leftover meatloaf and I wanted a sandwich.But not an ordinary meatloaf sandwich,so I just "kicked it up a notch"The taste you will get depends on what type of meatloaf you use.But that's half the fun in making this particular recipe.:) I used Christy's Meatballs or Meatloaf.For the slices,cut meatloaf into 1/4 to 1/3 inch pieces.You can either make a sandwich or serve with mashed potatoes and a green veggie.If make a sandwich,please don't forget the mayo ;) Submitted to "ZAAR" on April 9th,2007
- Mix together egg and milk in a small shallow dish or bowl,set aside.
- In another small shallow dish or bowl mix together flour and seasonings.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Dip meatloaf into egg/milk mixture.
- Then coat both sides of meatloaf in seasoned flour.
- Fry in in oil until both sides are golden brown.