1/3 Photos of Country Fried Meatloaf Sandwich
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I had some leftover meatloaf and I wanted a sandwich.But not an ordinary meatloaf sandwich,so I just "kicked it up a notch"The taste you will get depends on what type of meatloaf you use.But that's half the fun in making this particular recipe.:) I used Christy's Meatballs or Meatloaf.For the slices,cut meatloaf into 1/4 to 1/3 inch pieces.You can either make a sandwich or serve with mashed potatoes and a green veggie.If make a sandwich,please don't forget the mayo ;) Submitted to "ZAAR" on April 9th,2007
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together egg and milk in a small shallow dish or bowl,set aside.
- 2In another small shallow dish or bowl mix together flour and seasonings.
- 3Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- 4Dip meatloaf into egg/milk mixture.
- 5Then coat both sides of meatloaf in seasoned flour.
- 6Fry in in oil until both sides are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Fried Meatloaf Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.5
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 374.7 mg
- Sodium 737.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 56.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: