1/2 Photos of Country Fried Catfish
Skip Murray's Note:
This recipe provides a crisp and tasty coating your bound to love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a 10 inch cast iron skillet to 350°F.
- 2Combine all (DRY) ingredients in a large bowl.
- 3Dip cat fish in cold water, then coat with Dry mix.
- 4Place Cat fish in hot oil carefully not to burn your self, (do not over crowd fish).
- 5Fry till golden brown (about 5 to 10 minutes), remove to drain on paper towels.
- 6Serve with TarTar sauce and lemon wedges on the side.
- 7Suggested side dishes, Fried Potatoes& Onions,and Golden Hominy and Hush Puppies.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Fried Catfish
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2462.4
- Calories from Fat 2122
- Total Fat 235.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 106.6 mg
- Sodium 1284.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 41.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: