Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is out of a Nestle recipe booklet. It is simple yet elegant for serving to company as part of your brunch buffet.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Nestle dark chocolate and raspberry swirled morsels
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- Preheat oven to 400. Melt butter in 9 inch glass pie plate in oven. Rotate plate to coat bottom and sides with butter.
- Beat together milk, flour, eggs, 1/3 cup sugar and vanilla in large mixing bowl with wire wisk until blended.
- Pour into prepared pan and sprinkle 3/4 cup morsels and fresh raspberries into batter. Sprinkle remaining 1 tablespoon sugar over top of morsels and berries.
- Bake for 22 - 25 minutes or until puffed and light golden brown around edges.
- Sprinkle top with remaining 1/4 cup morsels while still hot.