Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This came off a box of onion soup mix. Haven't tried yet, but posting for safekeeping. Cook time is chill time.
- 2 loaves bread (round Pain de Campagne bread)
- 3 cups light sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups light mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat milk
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes onion soup mix
- 6 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Cut off top of one loaf of bread. pull out inside of loaf, leaving about 2 inches of bread in bottom. Cube inside, top, and extra loaf to use as dippers. Set cubes aside in plastic bag until ready to serve.
- Whisk sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley flakes, milk, onion soup mix, and blue cheese together until smooth.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Pour dip into bread bowl when ready to serve.