1/7 Photos of Country French Chicken (Diabetic Recipe)
1 hr 10 mins
If you don't tell the company that it's a diabetic recipe they won't know!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the skin from the chicken. Rinse chicken; pat dry.
- 2Spray a large cold skillet with non-stick spray coating. Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- 3Brown chicken on all sides in hot skillet.
- 4Drain fat from skillet.
- 5Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper. Add mushrooms, celery, white wine, carrot, onion, garlic, bay leaf, parsley, and thyme to the skillet.
- 6Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
- 7Cover and simmer for 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Discard bay leaf.
- 8Transfer chicken and vegetables platter; keep warm.
- 9For sauce, bring liquid in skillet to boiling. Cook about 3 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup. Pour sauce over chicken and vegetables.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country French Chicken (Diabetic Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 96.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 18.0 g