1/3 Photos of Country Fare Breakfast
We usually eat breakfast for dinner once a week; a lot of times it is breakfast casseroles. This is a good all-in-one casserole the whole family likes. This is from the WI Milk Marketing Board, Inc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Melt butted in a 10-inch oven-proof skillet.
- 3Add potatoes and onions and cook, covered over medium heat about 15 minutes until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- 4Beat together eggs, salt, pepper, and milk; stir in 3 Tbs parsley and 1/2 cup cheese.
- 5Pour egg mixture over potatoes; sprinkle with ham.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- 7Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over eggs; return to oven for about 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 8Remove from oven and garnish with parsley.
- 9Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Fare Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.9
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 225.1 mg
- Sodium 405.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: