Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe in a Grey Poupon pamphlet and hope to try it sometime soon.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard, Grey Poupon Country
- 1 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In medium saucepan, cook broccoli in broth until tender.
- In blender or processor, puree until smooth.
- In saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in flour.
- Cook, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix in puree, mustard and cream.
- Heat to boiling.
- Season to taste.