A homey casserole with a cornbread crust. Updated recipe since SusieQusie's helpful input...my husband almost polished off the whole thing in one sitting! I found it easier to use a hefty half cup each of canned lima beans and corn instead of the frozen succotash.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen succotash
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1If using frozen succotash, cook according to package directions.
- 2Combine sourcream, milk, mustard and flour til smooth.
- 3Mix with remaining casserole ingredients.
- 4Pour into greased 6x10 inch baking dish.
- 5For the crust, combine the dry ingredients.
- 6Stir in the milk and melted butter.
- 7Pour over the ham mixture and sprinkle with paprika or parsley if desired.
- 8Bake uncovered until light brown, about 35 minutes at 350.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Crusted Ham Bake
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.1
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 106.4 mg
- Sodium 780.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 26.2 g