these are wonderful..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Topping: mix together 1/2 cup oatmeal and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; blend in almonds and brown sugar. Set aside.
- 2Pancakes: In a bowl combine flours, 1/3 cup oatmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- 3In a seperate bowl combine buttermilk, eggs and oil. Stir into dry ingredients until blended. Fold in blueberries.
- 4Sprinkle about 1 tsp topping for each pancake on lightly greased griddle.
- 5Pour 1/4 cup batter over topping. Immediately sprinkle with another 1 tsp topping.
- 6Turn pancakes when bubbles form on top. Cook till second side is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Crunch Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.9
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 431.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 6.6 g