Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very easy for such a nice addition to your meal as a side dish. For added color, add 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento to mixture before baking, if desired.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper (pinch)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and eggs until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake 40 minutes.