Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy corn side dish with French Fried Onions.
- 5 slices bacon, fried crisp
- 1 (20 ounce) bag frozen whole kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, combine corn, soup, milk, celery, seasoned salt, 1/4 cup cheese and 1/2 can onions. Crumble 3 slices bacon; stir into corn mixture. Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with remaining bacon slices, cheese and onions, bake, uncovered, 3 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
This makes a wonderful creamed corn casserole. Easy to make. Made for Spring PAC 2013.