Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I already have a really good oatmeal/blueberry cookie posted but here is yet another that DBF requests often! He likes them big so I only get around 3 dozen or less, make them smaller if you want more.
- 354.88 ml brown sugar
- 473.18 ml blueberries
- 236.59 ml shortening
- 2 large eggs
- 709.77 ml quick-cooking rolled oats
- 118.29 ml buttermilk
- 414.03 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 118.29 ml chopped nutmeats
- Cream sugar, shortening and eggs. Stir in milk.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Blend into the creamed mixture.
- Stir in oats, nuts and blueberries.
- Drop on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
I really enjoyed these cookies. I had never tried blueberries in a cookie before and was pleasantly surprised. Thank You for sharing this recipe. Nick's Mom