1/1 Photo of Country Cookies (Oatmeal-Blueberry)
I already have a really good oatmeal/blueberry cookie posted but here is yet another that DBF requests often! He likes them big so I only get around 3 dozen or less, make them smaller if you want more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream sugar, shortening and eggs. Stir in milk.
- 2Sift together dry ingredients.
- 3Blend into the creamed mixture.
- 4Stir in oats, nuts and blueberries.
- 5Drop on greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Cookies (Oatmeal-Blueberry)
Serving Size: 1 (1604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 121.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g