I already have a really good oatmeal/blueberry cookie posted but here is yet another that DBF requests often! He likes them big so I only get around 3 dozen or less, make them smaller if you want more.
- Cream sugar, shortening and eggs. Stir in milk.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Blend into the creamed mixture.
- Stir in oats, nuts and blueberries.
- Drop on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 10 minutes.
I really enjoyed these cookies. I had never tried blueberries in a cookie before and was pleasantly surprised. Thank You for sharing this recipe. Nick's Mom