Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made these for my family and they loved them! I hope that you enjoy them as much as they do. :0)
Make and share this Country Club Hamburgers recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 teaspoons mustard, prepared
- 12 slices bacon, thinly sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 6 large mushrooms, scored and stemed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 buns, toasted
- Divide beef into 12 patties;flatten to 1/2 inch thick.
- Cream cheeses together.
- Stir in onion,horseradish and mustard.
- Top 6 of the patties with cheese mixture leaving 1/2 inch margin for sealing.
- Cover with remaining patties sealing edges well.
- Wrap edges with bacon using 2 pieces per patty and secure with toothpicks.
- Place patties on a preheated gas grill with flame set on medium-low.
- Broil,turning once until desired doneness (about 10-15 minutes for well done.).
- Season to taste.
- While burgers are cooking,lightly brown mushrooms in butter.
- Place each burger on a bun and top with a mushroom -- enjoy!
I wasn't sure if these would be as good broiled in the oven, but they turned out exceptionally well, and both my friend and I enjoyed them for lunch with some homemade fries! These are certainly on the top of my list to have again, and can't wait to share the recipe with a few of my closest friends! Thanks for sharing!
These are truely exceptional!! The best burgers EVER.. My son has a restaurant that has been his favourite for years when it comes to burgers and then he loves mine second, but when he had these last night he said that these were the best burgers in the world and that I am never to make them any other way again. My hubby thought the same as did I, they are just so tasty. I can not wait now to make these for family and friends as I know these will be met with the highest of praise. An absolutely fantastic post and a winner of a recipe.