1/2 Photos of Country Club Eggs- a Great Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
I've tried alot of breakfast casserole recipe but this is the one that my family loves and I always come back to. We always have this on Christmas morning and it's also good for a make ahead dinner on a busy week night. I usually serve this with fruit of some kind and either a sweet roll or coffee cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage in skillet, stirring until browned and crumbled. Then drain.
- 2Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- 3Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- 4Regfrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 6Bake for 45 minutes or until center tests done.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Club Eggs- a Great Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.0
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 256.5 mg
- Sodium 993.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 23.3 g