I've tried alot of breakfast casserole recipe but this is the one that my family loves and I always come back to. We always have this on Christmas morning and it's also good for a make ahead dinner on a busy week night. I usually serve this with fruit of some kind and either a sweet roll or coffee cake.
- Brown sausage in skillet, stirring until browned and crumbled. Then drain.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Regfrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until center tests done.