Renee Redman's Note:
Another recipe I saw on Pinterest and wanted to get into my cookbook. A little more "dressed up" than other Country Club Chicken recipes I've seen but still easy to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the bacon and don’t clean out the pan. Drain the bacon on a paper napkin.
- 2Add butter to the pan and the chicken breasts - season with salt and pepper, Brown both sides and then put them in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- 3Now in that same skillet saute the onion for about three minutes.
- 4And add the mushrooms and saute those for another 3 minutes, then add the apple. Cook it all for 3 more minutes.
- 5Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and crumble the bacon in there. Pour in the white wine. Then add in the soup and cheddar cheese. Stirring after each ingredient to combine well.
- 6Pour it all over the chicken breasts. Put the casserole in a preheated oven at 350F for 25 to 30 minutes. Until the chicken is super tender and the sauce is all hot and bubbly.
- 7While the chicken is cooking - Make your spaghetti according to the directions on your package.
- 8Serve spaghetti topped with the chicken and sauce. Garnish with more bacon.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Club Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (590 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1009.9
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 127.0 mg
- Sodium 1392.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 55.4 g