Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I love, love, love this recepie. It is a dish that is brought to every get together and requested often.Creamy and delicious.
- 1 bag frozen hash brown potatoes (cubes or shreds)
- 1 can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) container fat free sour cream
- 8 ounces low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 3 -4 cups crushed corn flakes
- mix the first 6 ingredients and spread into a 9x13 pan.
- Top with cheddar.
- Crush the 3-4 C of corn falkes and mix with 1/4C melted butter.
- Place on top of cheddar.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 min.
- or until sides are bubbly.
- Take out and let rest for 5-10 minutes and then dig in.