Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
1001 Best Slow Cooker Recipes
Make and share this Country Chicken Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 -4 drops hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups cooked rice, warm
- Combine all ingredients, except salt, pepper and rice in slow cooker; cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Discard bay leaf; season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve over rice.