Recipe by goneshoppin_83
One word sums up this recipie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Havent met an adult or child yet that doesnt love this pie!
- 500 g chicken fillets, chopped
- 60 g butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 59.14 ml flour
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml mushroom, sliced
- 236.59 ml broccoli floret
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml grainy mustard
- 4.92 ml cracked black pepper
- 118.29 ml grated tasty cheese
- 2 sheet puff pastry
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 29.58 ml sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- In a hot pan cook the chicken. Remove chicken from pan and add butter and onions, cook until onion is soft.
- Stir in flour, gradually add milk stirring constantly.
- add mushrooms, broccoli, herbs, mustard, pepper and cheese. Mix well. Stir through chicken and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius. Line greased pie dish with pastry. Add chicken filling and cover with patry. Trim edges.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cook for 30-35 mins or until pastry is golden brown.