One word sums up this recipie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Havent met an adult or child yet that doesnt love this pie!
- 500 g chicken fillets, chopped
- 60 g butter
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- In a hot pan cook the chicken. Remove chicken from pan and add butter and onions, cook until onion is soft.
- Stir in flour, gradually add milk stirring constantly.
- add mushrooms, broccoli, herbs, mustard, pepper and cheese. Mix well. Stir through chicken and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius. Line greased pie dish with pastry. Add chicken filling and cover with patry. Trim edges.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cook for 30-35 mins or until pastry is golden brown.