Buttery crumb coated chicken bits dipped in a sour cream mustard sauce. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
Make and share this Country Chicken Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- heat oven to 425*F.
- in small bowl stir together corn flakes crumbs, oregano and thyme.
- dip chicken pieces in melted butter, then coat with crumb mixture.
- place chicken 1/1 inch apart on a 15x10x1 jelly roll pan.
- bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until fork tender and crisp.
- meanwhile, in small bowl stir together all sauce ingredients.
- serve nuggets with sauce.