Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Buttery crumb coated chicken bits dipped in a sour cream mustard sauce. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
Make and share this Country Chicken Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- heat oven to 425*F.
- in small bowl stir together corn flakes crumbs, oregano and thyme.
- dip chicken pieces in melted butter, then coat with crumb mixture.
- place chicken 1/1 inch apart on a 15x10x1 jelly roll pan.
- bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until fork tender and crisp.
- meanwhile, in small bowl stir together all sauce ingredients.
- serve nuggets with sauce.
Fantastic nuggets!! The best nuggets I have ever tasted! Way better than any store bought nuggets :) I used three largish chicken breast fillets and made 30 nuggets. As I eat gluten-free for my diet, I used 'Orgran' brand 'corn crumbs' in place of the cornflake crumbs. Delicious nuggets and the dipping sauce to go with them was deleicious also. Thanks Daisygrl for a keeper of a recipe. Photo also to be posted
Delicious and cripsy chicken nuggets! I love that it is a healthier option for my family. The nuggets had such a nice flavor due to oregano and thyme. Yummy and easy!