1/2 Photos of Country Chicken Nuggets
Buttery crumb coated chicken bits dipped in a sour cream mustard sauce. Land-O-Lakes Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 2 whole chicken breasts, skinned, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1heat oven to 425*F.
- 2in small bowl stir together corn flakes crumbs, oregano and thyme.
- 3dip chicken pieces in melted butter, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 4place chicken 1/1 inch apart on a 15x10x1 jelly roll pan.
- 5bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until fork tender and crisp.
- 6meanwhile, in small bowl stir together all sauce ingredients.
- 7serve nuggets with sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (2468 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.4
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 56.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g