2 hrs 15 mins
Make it as spicy or as mild as you wish. Nice presentation, changed to our tastes, originally from Tom Bridge - What's cooing Chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove skin from chicken quarters if desired.
- 2Arrange a layer of potato slices in the base of a wide casserole.
- 3Season with salt and cayenne, then add the thyme, rosemary and bay leaves.
- 4top with the chicken quarters, then sprinkle with the diced bacon, onion, and carrots.
- 5Season well with salt and cayenne and arrange remaining potato slices on top, overlapping slightly.
- 6Pour over the stout or beer, brush the potatoes with the melted butter, sprinkle with salt and cayenne and cover with lid.
- 7Bake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees for about 2 hours, uncovering for the last 30 minutes to allow fhe potatoes to brown.
- 8Serve hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Chicken Hot-Pot
Serving Size: 1 (472 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.0
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.8 mg
- Sodium 926.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 20.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: