1/2 Photos of Country Chicken Dinner
This came from a book and it looked good, so I saved it for us to try one day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In round 3 qt microwaveable glass casserole, combine the water, milk and maragarine. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 to 5 minutes until boiling.
- 2Gradually add pasta while stirring.
- 3Stir in contents of seasoning packet, frozen vegetables, chicken and basil.
- 4Microwave, uncovered, on high 14 to 15 minutes, stirring gently after 7 minutes. Sauce will be thin, but will thicken upon standing.
- 5Let stand 4 to 5 minutes or until desired consistency. Stir before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Chicken Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.9 mg
- Sodium 113.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pasta Roni chicken and brococoli with linguine
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix