- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 small carrots, sliced
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 3 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 cup half-and-half
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 6 quart soup pot, brown chicken in butter over medium high heat.
- Stir in onion and celery and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, except half and half.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add Half and Half, heat through, and serve.