Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I call this my cheater soup! Great use for left-over chicken.
- 2 (13 3/4 ounce) cans condensed chicken noodle soup
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch cubes (2 cups)
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Skim fat from top of canned soup with paper towel.
- Combine soup, chicken, onion, corn, water, milk and pepper in a large pot.
- Bring just to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Ladle into serving bowls and sprinkle with parsley.
This was really delicous and very easy. BUT make sure you keep stirring it so that the milk/cream does not burn on the bottom of the pan (my mistake the first time I made this).