Recipe by ribbit!
This is a recipe that I posted in response to a request.
Top Review by EMILYBITZ
This was posted in response to my request ages ago - thank you!!! I'm so sorry I haven't commented on it yet! So delicious - brings back childhood memories - we called this Halloween Casserole in my family because that's when my Mom made it!! Tastes exactly like my Mom's -- thank you!!
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or 2 cups turkey
- 1 pint peas, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives (optional)