My kids really like the Banquet Homestyle Bakes, so this is patterned after their packaged chicken dinner...but we like this even better!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups low fat country gravy (homemade or pkg.)
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 8 light buttermilk biscuits (homemade or refrigerated)
- 1Spray 8 x 8 baking pan with Pam and then scoop in the mashed potatoes, spreading them to cover the bottom of the pan.
- 2Combine the gravy and chicken (you can add 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and/or 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables to the gravy/chicken mixture). Spread evenly over the potato layer.
- 3Place the biscuits over the top of the gravy mixture and place in a 400 degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes (or until biscuits are golden brown). Let stand for 5 minutes and then serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.7
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 2614.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 29.7 g