1/1 Photo of Country Chicken and Vegetables (Crock Pot)
8 hrs 12 mins
Wonderful creamy chicken without heating up the kitchen. Great to come home to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken breasts in half crosswise.
- 2In crockpot, put potatoes, carrots and onions.
- 3Top with the chicken.
- 4In small bowl, mix gravy mix with the next 5 ingredients until smooth.
- 5Pour over chicken.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- 7Remove chicken and vegetables.
- 8Whisk sour cream into drippings.
- 9Serve over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Chicken and Vegetables (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (571 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.1
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 125.0 mg
- Sodium 714.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 37.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: