Recipe by MizzNezz
Wonderful creamy chicken without heating up the kitchen. Great to come home to.
Top Review by PixieDust
WOW!! What a dish. I didn't cut the breasts in half crosswise and I browned them just a little before putting in the crockpot. This is very well seasoned. Great balance in the mixture of spices. The smell while cooking was to die for. The sauce was especially rich and delicious. Inez, thank-you for another block-buster recipe.
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- 680.38 g potatoes, cut in chunks
- 226.79 g baby carrots
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 2 (49.89 g) packagedry chicken gravy mix
- 354.88 ml water
- 4.92 ml thyme
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 1.23 ml sage
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 236.59 ml sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts in half crosswise.
- In crockpot, put potatoes, carrots and onions.
- Top with the chicken.
- In small bowl, mix gravy mix with the next 5 ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken and vegetables.
- Whisk sour cream into drippings.
- Serve over chicken.