Recipe by Salt Lake Meal Swapping
Top Review by bmcnichol
We really enjoyed this. I did make a few substitutions because of items I had on hand. I used a can of mixed vegetables as I don't normally purchase frozen vegetables. I also only had about 1/4 of a bag of hash browns so added them. I used the broth from when I cooked the chicken as I didn't freeze this. I also added 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper. I shredded six four ounce chicken breasts. I cooked this for 35 minutes and then uncovered and cooked for another 10 with the onions on top. Everyone loved the onions on top. We all enjoyed this.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (24 ounce) bagshredded frozen hash browns
- 3 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1⁄2 cup French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soups and chicken broth. Stir in veggies, hash browns, chicken and onions. Place in gallon freezer bag. Label and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw. Place in greased baking dish. Bake covered for 1 hour at 350. Uncover and top with more French friend onions. Return to oven and bake 10 additional minutes.