Recipe by SweetSueAl
This is an incredibly easy meal to make. It takes about 1.5 hours from start to serve. Add a veggie and salad to complete the meal. Seasonings may be adjusted to taste, the original recipe, from "Good Housekeeping Magazine" called for rosemary, of which I am not a fan. I have also substituted dill. I think I will try adoboe seasoning next. Enjoy!
- 1 whole cut up chicken
- 4 russet potatoes, washed,and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon Emeril's Original Essence or 1 tablespoon seasoning, of your choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, including chicken, mix well.
- For less crispy chicken- pour entire mixture into a 9X13 pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- For crispier chicken, pick chicken out of potato mixture (you want to mix it so the chicken is seasoned with onion and seasonings) Place potatoes in 9X13 pan (coated with non-stick cooking spray) Arrange chicken pieces on the top of potatoes Bake uncovered in a 400 degree preheated oven for approximately 1 hour or until chicken is done.