- 2 cups uncooked radiatore (nugget pasta)
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 (12 ounce) jars chicken gravy
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a bowl, mix together the pasta and the next 5 ingredients.
- Transfer mixture to an ungreased 11x7 baking dish; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with stuffing mix; drizzle with butter.
- Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until hot.